Updated last: 15 May 2018
Data Collected by Flowers at 166 and how we use it
We collect the following information from users/visitors to our site:
- Customer Information – when you use our services to purchase flowers and goods this will include information such as your full name, the date of your birth, your home or billing address, your telephone number (home or mobile), credit card or other billing information, and your e-mail address. Transaction and order fulfillment details processed through our website. This information is necessary to perform our contract with you and to process your order (including payment authorization.
- Recipient’s information – when flowers are bought for you, to enable us to deliver them we will need a delivery address, name and some other details such as a contact phone number of the lucky person who will receive our beautiful flowers and other goods. Any information that a customer chooses to provide to us to facilitate delivery of flowers is the responsibility of the customer and we do not request any information that may be considered sensitive personal data. This is in the legitimate interests of us, you and the person who bought the flowers.
- Contact list – where you have previously purchased products from us or signed up to be on our contact list, we will use your contact details to provide you with information on our products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. Where you sign up this will be based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time by updating your preferences on our Profile Update page and where you have previously purchased products from us, this is based on our legitimate interests. We ill provide you with an opt-out in all such communications.
- Other information – from time to time we may collect or be provided with other information such as when a person provides to us through forms provided at the time of registration to our site, when subscribing to or requesting further services from us. This routinely includes (but is not limited to) name, address, telephone number, date of birth, billing information, and e-mail address. Also if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Other Third parties – information regarding your dealings with third parties who also hold your personal information such as banking or credit card companies. This personal information might be offered as a matter of regular billing and can either be offered by this third party or be requested by us in the fulfillment of our transactions.
Who we disclose information to
In the following circumstances we may also disclose personal information provide/collect to third parties outside our company group:
- If Flowers at 166 or a plurality of its assets are acquired by a third party all personal data held by our site about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are required by legal obligation to disclose personal information.
- If we are required to disclose as part of a process to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or other relevant user agreements.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Flowers at 166, our customers, or others relevant parties. This includes (but is not limited to) exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Direct MarketingIf you are an existing customer, we may contact you from time to time (by e-mail, mail, telephone, SMS or other authorized communication methods) with information about goods and services similar to those included as part of a previous sale to you as described above. If you are a new or existing customer, and where you provide your consent to selected third parties to use your personal information, we (or they) will contact you by e-mail, mail, telephone, SMS or other means. If you would like to opt-out of Flowers at 166 contacting you for marketing purposes, you can do so at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com. However, once you have consented to the transfer of your personal information to a third party, you must follow the opt-out /modify procedures provided for by such third party, to opt out/modify your personal information contained in such third party’s database.
Transfers of Personal Information AbroadThe personal information we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of an order on your behalf, the processing of your payment details or provision of support or other services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is transferred and in accordance with Data Protection Law.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser (for example, using Internet Explorer select ‘internet options’ from the ‘tools’ menu, then click ‘security’, followed by ‘custom level’ and select ‘disable cookies’). However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. For more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.